pgp engradebutton2 Common Core State Standards Information Food Services Bus Passes

News and Announcements

School Enrollment Information

Welcome to the Grossmont Union High School District's School Information page. Our district provides a wide variety of educational options to help your student meet their goals.

What school will my student attend?

The Grossmont District generally assigns students to a high school based on their residence address, using established boundaries. However, the district also offers a school “Choice Enrollment”  opportunity each spring, where you may request enrollment at another school, as long as there is sufficient space available at the other school.

 Use our School Locator

What if my student is receiving Special Education Services?

Enrollment questions regarding Special Education should be directed to the Special Education Office.

Special Education

What about enrollment in non-traditional programs?

If your student has other special needs, please check out our Educational Options web page. Options here range from home-schooling assistance, independent study, classes offered at Grossmont-Cuyamaca Community College District, Regional Occupation Program, Adult Education, and others. Our district also provides services to three charter high schools - Helix Charter, Steele Canyon Charter, and Liberty Charter. You must contact the charter school directly to apply for enrollment.

Show me other Educational Options


Parents Forms, Publications and Notices

Require Adobe Acrobat Reader...

Boundary Books are available on GUHSD School Boundary Information Web Page


Page 2 of 2


Emergency numbers
for recorded information:
(619) 644-8196
(619) 644-8195

Frequently Viewed Sites